Personal Defense, Fitness & Wellness, LLC offers one of the valley’s most comprehensive Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW) courses. Each CCW class includes fingerprinting at no extra charge, in addition to the entire AZ DPS packet you need to apply for your Arizona CCW permit. We’ll guide you through federal laws, as well as Arizona-specific laws. This class lasts four to five hours and costs just $50.
This CCW course includes:
- This class is for adult men and women. Simply add the class to your cart and pay right online! Snacks and water provided at no additional charge.
Class will include:
* Safe storage and handling of a firearm in the home
* Arizona law relating to the use of non-lethal and lethal force
* Selecting and carrying your defensive pistol
* Brandishing and defensive display of your firearm
* How to create and practice a defensive mindset
In general, you must follow the criteria below to qualify for an Arizona Concealed Carry Weapons permit:
- Be a resident of Arizona OR a United States citizen.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Or be at least 19 years of age and provide evidence of current military service, proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
- Must not be under indictment for a felony offense.
- Must not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has been restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
- Must not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution.
- Must not be unlawfully present in the United States.
- Must complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to ARS §13-3112.N. (This course fulfills this requirement.)
Visit the Arizona Department of Public Safety’s AZ DPS CCW for more detailed eligibility information.